Federal Resume Template Word
cuote NELSON tachivces to sacceanfidlly complete project
PROJECT MANAGER / BUSINESS ANALYST
Proactive, performance-driven professional with 11+ years’ progressive expertise in leadership and problem
solving for government, pharmaceutical services, and startup operations. Keen understanding of business priorities,
genuine team player committed to managing operations and projects flawlessly while contributing to revenue-
Producing activities. Cross-functional communicator easily interfaces with high-profile staff, vendors, and
customers. Versatile, innovative, and loyal management professional able to see the “big picture” while staying on
top of all the details. Recognized for consistent success in developing the processes and procedures to streamline
operations and enhance revenue performance.
Areas of Expertise
= Client Relations = Quality Control = Negotiation
= Client/Staff Training = Risk Management & Strategic Manning
= Project Management = Quality Assurance => Systems Development
© Change Management = Resource Management = Workflow Process Analysis
PILSEN, INC. Cleveland, OH 2007-Present
Pilsen is a contract research organization and the only fully indegrated bio and pharmaceutical services provider. offering
clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions.
Plan, execute, and finalize projects within triple constraints of delivering on time, within budget and scope objectives,
induding acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to pian.
Identify, effectively communicate, and resolve project issues and risks. Develop risk mitigation plans. Effectively
communicate project status to project stakeholders. Coach, mentor, and motivate team members, influencing them to
take positive action and accountability for assigned work. Direct project portfolios ranging from $10M to $20M. Scope of
responsibilities incudes implementing stakeholder requirements for database design and validation.
- Handpicked as preferred project manager for multimillion-dollar pharmaceutical research projects, selection
negotiated by study delivery managers, with contract award contingent upon project manager assignment.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership and superb project management skills, consistently scoring 90% or
greater on Customer Satisfaction surveys distributed to study delivery managers during project initiation,
Monitoring, and closeout phases.
*® Stepped in, turned around, and saved a $5.5M project, successfully restoring client confidence for a five-year,
at-risk project by building and deepening customer relationships for the express purpose of surpassing client
expectations and advancing project status.
- Ploneered innovative team bullding and cross-functional project management techniques to expedite workflow,
simplify processes, and reduce operating costs.
® Performed extensive technical reviews for prospective projects, gathering details utilized for pricing project
services, and providing supportive documentation for RFP replies to sponsors.
DYNAMIC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, Columbus, OH 2004-2007
Dynamic Business Solutions was a small, privately held firm helping businesses achieve organizational and personal goals
fhrough training and business service offerings.
Cleveland, OH 44112 + Mobile: (216) 952-6897 + firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Government Resume Example
191 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02111
(091) 879 5600
Seeking job position in foderal government field to implement strong experience and knowledge. Easy
learner. Good leadership and analytical.
Skills & Abilities
- Be able to speak and write in English and Spanish
- Be able to usc operating system Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and
- Excellent operation of Ms Office (Ms Word and Ms Excel). Photoshop, SPSS, MATLAB, ctc
- Be able to use certain office equipment, including fax machine, printer, scanner, computer, etc
¢ Expert in using such communication media tools as smartphone. tablet, netbook, ete
October 2008 — July 2012
Space Systems Mission Supervisor
Dementor Science Laboratory, Ft. Maryland, MD
- Supervised and trained 7 peopte in providing signal processing
- Processed data using analysis which is operate by more than 7 Million USD
- Prepared press conference in publishing analysis result
© Gave direct intelligence support to AFSPC squadron
¢ Applied critical tasking to ensure mission works appropriately
April 2005 – October 2068
Satellite System Analyst
Dementor Science Laboratory, Ft. Maryland, MD
- Conducted research as a team and make an analysis and report on Foreign Instrumentation (FIS)
« Inengineer library, conducted research technically using far-reaching
¢ Ensured capabilities of system
« Using state-of-the-art computer based system, made complex signal analysis
- Trained and bricfod in forum of analysis exchanges, seminars, and conferences