123Main Nye • Chicago. Illinois60606
Cell 555.555-2002 email@example.com
Dynamic, energetic Bight attendant offering 17 years’ experience ensuring safety in the skies Proven attendant well versed in customer service, bar tending ability and child cat who excels at maintaining organized and efficient boarding and deplaning, In depth knowledge of safety, TEA guideline; and flight plans. Demonstrated ability to lead and teach new concepts as well as manage multiple continent tasks.
- Presentation and public speaking
- Interpersonal communications
- Relationship management
- Organizational skills
- Assessing customer needs
- Oral and mitten communication
- Sales and marketing principles
- Advanced technology skills
- Metrical and conceptual skills
- Time management
flight Attendant Gutted Alibates 1992-Present
Executed duties to the safe and efficient operation of national and internationaleights. Greeted penmen. Assisted passengers with luggage. Ensured passenger special requests were met. Delivered meals and drinks to passengers on a routine and as need basis.
- Supervised and coordinated the activities of flight crew.
- Maintained positive relationships with passengers on both domestic and international flights to elicit a positive experience and encourage repeat customers.
- Acted at a troubleshooter to successfully resolve customer service problems
- Trained new attendants. explain and demonstrate the methods/procedures for performing flight attendant tasks
- Explained and demonstrate the use of safety equipment, and answer passenger questions
- Conducted meetings with the captain. government TSA officials aid crew regarding then plans. service plan and emergency expectations owing the flight
Bachelor of Science, Communication
Rochester Hills, MI
Washtenaw Community College Associate of Arts.
Ann Anon MI