New College Graduate Resume Sample Template
2 Oriental Crossway 25-A East Islip. NY 11730 © (631) 224-3009 © email@example.com
Seeking an entry-level position in the capacity of:
Offer a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, diverse experience, and a solid understanding of marketing strategies illustrated through academic projects and an Internet venture that continues to develop and test theoretical marketing strategies and business management skills in the areas of.
- Conceptual Planning – Web-based Marketing – Advertising Campaigns
- Strategy Development – Marketing Penetration – Media’Client Relations
- Project Management — Competitive Analysis – Ad Copy Creation
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, 2002
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK AT OLD WESTBURY
— Academic Research Projects —
Conducted a case study on National (Long Island) and International (Russia) markets to determine the feasibility
of import and export operations with a focus on:
Economics. consumer populations, cultural influences, communications. demographic infrastructure. product mux,
target marketing and penetration, warehousing. distribution, brand awareness. and advertising strategies
(television, radio, print, Internet. billboard, co-op and direct mailings).
Conducted a case study on Microsoft Corporation vs. Netscape to determine the ethical sale and marketing of
Internet browsers. Formulated an argument and presented data to support decision in Microsoft Corporation’s
favor based on the Sherman Anti-trust Act established in 1896.
Marketing ¢ Sales ¢ Customer Service
Marketing Manager, BigStoreDirect.net. Brentwood. NY 8’00 — present
- Conceptualized the development and launch of bigstoredirect.net, an e-commerce-driven consumer and business-to-business Internet-based shopping mall offering a range of retail products and services.
- Cost-effectively increase site visibility through reciprocal link programs with local and national partner sites.
and print advertising, achieving a 25%o increase in traffic from November to close of 2001.
- Retained a web developer to build site, independently manage all aspects of site maintenance.
Licensed Stock Broker (Series 63 and 7), Gleason & Bowles. Great Neck, NY 5/98 — 8/00
- Sold MidCap and aggressive ‘high-risk stocks through generation of up to 600 daily outbound sales calls to
prospective pharmaceutical, software, and Internet-based client investors.
- Assessed clients short-term financial goals to reduce investment risks and maximum financial gains.
Customer Service Representative (NE Region), USA Vehicle Coverage. Huntington. NY 5/97 — 5/98
- Processed customer service requests for a broad range of changes in automobile policy status.
- Achieved a 99% customer retention rate. as a result of customer needs assessments and quality service.
- Interfaced with Claims. Sales. Underwriting, Fraud Investigation. and Special Requests departments to ensure
proper communications and timely, accurate processing of claims.Tags: Resume Samples for Fresh Graduates