123 Main Street • Memphis, Tennessee 38801 • 555-565-2595 • Cell: S55-555-3555 jsmith@resume-
Pharmacy Technician • Medical Personnel
Highly motivated, High-energy professional with over twenty-five years in the medical industry combines strong Organizational and communication skills with the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment. Exceptional customer service skills with excellent problem-solving skills; creative and resourceful in resolution. Trusted advisor, liaison and assistant. Easily adaptable to team any medical software or systems. Works very well with all levels of people but also an independent worker. Both flexible and versatile, a well-rounded performer committed to continued excellence.
• High Professionalism • Excellent Customer Service • Good Work Ethic
• Time Management Skills • Communication Skills • Independent Worker
• Detail -oriented • Organizational Skills •High Integrity
CHILDREN’S MEMORIAL HOSPITAL – Memphis. Tennessee 1978 – 2008
Pharmacy Technician (1981-2008)
• Primary focus was to accurately fell prescriptions and enter data into computer.
• Assisted Pharmacists with the information required to consult with patients regarding
medications or supplies prescribed including dosage, frequency, special requirements and
possible drug interactions.
• Accesses input and retrieving prescription information from computer.
• Referral Doctor calls and customer medical inquiries to Pharmacists.
• Prepared billing for customer charges.
• Delivered carts with correct medication to the E.R. or Operating Room departments.
• When problems arose. quickly and independently solved problems in the department or referred
to Pharmacy Director.
• Pilled Summed machines with basic mediations for the patients.
• Performed a wide variety of administrative duties including data entry, prepared documentation.
Idled out insurance papers for employees, etc.
• Worked the register as needed; opened and closed registers balancing them when closing.
- Noted by Management for quickly & accurately preparing prescriptions, excellent customer
service, and being
- Always received excellent evaluations — received maximum raise and bonus each year.
- Selected by Management to set up every aspect of special events including holidays, holidays parties, etc.
- Commended for continually checking expiration dates and keeping the department in order.
Pharmacist Resume Sample
234 Clipper Mill Road, Baltimore MD 21211
• Pharmacist with 10 years of Experience in pharmaceutical services
• Adept at dispensing medications with accuracy and efficiency
• Possess strong communication skills, consistently providing exceptional customer service
• Increased overall productivity by implementing processes that improved workflow and reduced errors
WALCREENS Baltimore, MB
Pharmacia July 2023 —Present
- Managed drug inventory levels, ordering medications and supplies for replenishment,
verifying deliveries against purchase orders, and resolving any discrepancies
- Recruited, trained, and guided 3 pharmacy technicians, improving overall performance try
- Implemented new guidelines and process workflow that minimized administrative errors
from 2.3% to 0.1%
- Provided exceptional customer service that included additional information and education
about medications, resulting in sales increase of S3K per month, while maintaining 83% in
RITE AID Baltimore, AID
Pharmacia March 2005 – June 2013
- Eliminated paper-only tracking system, automating data management that sand 15 hours of manual data recording per week
- Dispensed medications according. to written prescriptions with 100% accuracy and 29%
nacre efficiency than other senior level pharmacists
- Verified patient data and billing information. discovering and resolving 20+ erroneous bills
that occurred due to system error, subsequently saving pharmacy $2.3K in potential loss
THE UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE Baltimore, VID
Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Dean’s List
- GPA 3.7/4.0
- MS Office Suite
- Database Management
- HIPAA Trained
Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid