JONATHAN W. MOHLER
117 IVY Drive Ap# 7 • Charlottesville, VA 22903 • (434) 2210-5107
DARDEN PROGRESSIVE INCUBATOR CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, Male 2002
- Entrepreneur’s Club, Finance Club
- GMAT: 730
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY FAIRFAX, VA
Bachelor of Silence, Finance, January 1998
- Dean’s List semesters. GPA; 3.69
- Financed 100% or education through part-time employment and student loans
Summer 2001 DARDEN PROGRESSIVE INCUBATOR CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
New Venture Consultant
Advised ventures on Issues relating to marketing, competitive strategy, and early-stage financing.
- Negotiated a term sheet with a venture capital firm. Largely responsible for the
inclusion of revenue milestones in the equity vesting agreement.
- Wrote the business plan for a financial services venture helping the firm secure
investor financing by summer’s end. Served as the VP of Business Development. During this permit revenues tripled and the client base quadrupled.
- Critiqued the investor presentations of several Incubator ventures, offering strategic
Guidance and general commentary.
1998 – 20000 FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD WASHINGTON, DC
Financial Systems Analyst
Provided primary analyst support to economists responsible for the production of the monetary aggregates and the implementation of monetary policy.
- Performed analyses of the Boards daily and weekly surveys of deposits.
Utilized bank financial reports and market data to assist economists in determining
open market operations.
- Maintained a web-based system to analyze retail ‘sweep’ accounts and to project
The impact on monetary aggregates.
- Tested the Y2K compliance of fire applications critical to the production of the
monetary aggregates, Participated In the audit of testing procedures and critiqued
test script logic.
1999 – 1998 LRM INTERNATIONAL, INC. MCLEAN, VA
Designed and implemented automated systems to streamline and manage tasks
related to the construction of local and national wireless telecommunications networks.
- Analyzed queries to determine the possible availability of radio frequencies. Reviewed internal
Databases and compared data with government listings to ensure accuracy.
- Created a program to help Identify potential impediments that would hinder the flow
Of time-sensitive inventories valued at $5MM. Developed a database to track the processing, construction, and sale of FCC radio stalk ii licenses.
1990 – 1994 UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
Squad Leader, Anti-Armor Platoon
Supervised and ensured the combat readiness of a free-man Marine anti-armor squad.
- Participated in Operation Desert Storm. Remained in Southwest. Asia four months
After the cease-fire to serve as a military liaison to Saudi Arabian Nationals contracted to perform services for the Allied Forces,